OUR SUSTAINABILITY EFFORTS
High-Quality from Source to Skin
Aspercreme products are carefully developed under strict standards. Our quality team rigorously tests each ingredient to ensure the highest standards of quality.
Aspercreme's Sustainable Packaging
We’re excited to announce our upcoming partnership with How2Recycle. This collaboration will provide clear recycling instructions on our packaging, making recycling Aspercreme products more straightforward.
Aspercreme’s packaging facility in Chattanooga, TN is a ZERO LANDFILL* manufacturing facility as of July 2023. 96% of the facility's waste is recycled and the remaining 4% is incinerated for energy recovery. The site uses 100% renewable energy for Scope 2 emissions from electricity through the purchase of Renewable Energy Credits.
While our Aspercreme cartons are fully recyclable, we acknowledge that not all our primary packs are currently labelled for recyclability. We are commited to changing this. By the end of 2024, we expect all our products to carry the recycling label. The initiative is a key part of our continuous effort to contribute to a more sustainable planet.
WE ARE A CERTIFIED B CORP
This certification recognizes our work to increase our products’ positive effect on the world, such as reducing environmental impact, sourcing responsibly and supporting wellbeing in communities where we do business.
*Based on internal data by Sanofi Consumer Healthcare manufacturing sites on percentage of discards sent to landfill. Excludes high-temperature incineration and compliant disposal of non-incinerable waste