ASPERCREME® LIDOCAINE PAIN RELIEF DRY SPRAY
Aspercreme® Lidocaine Pain Relief Dry Spray is a fragrance-free, non-irritating topical spray that's designed to dry fast and last. It's targeted pain relief that works fast — from the #1 topical lidocaine brand in the US.*
Maximum-strength lidocaine available without a prescription*
Designed to soothe aggravated nerves
Use as directed.
*Among OTC topical analgesics
Size: 4 oz aerosol can
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- spray affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- product will dry quickly on its own, and does not need to be rubbed in
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- in large quantities
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not spray in the face or mouth.
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
For the temporary relief of minor pain.
For external use only
Extremely flammable: keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.Do not use
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Child-resistant packaging. Replace cap after each use.
Keep carton as it contains important information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings accounts to purchase certain Aspercreme® OTC products. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Plan details vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Aspercreme® products.
Aspercreme® Lidocaine Pain Relief Dry Spray is used for temporary relief of minor pain.
Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing before using Aspercreme® products.
Aspercreme® products should not be used after they expire. Check the packaging for the expiration date.
Do not use more than one Aspercreme® product or any other medication at the same time. Use all products only as directed. We recommend you speak to your doctor if you have additional questions.
We do not test Aspercreme®Lidocaine Pain Relief Dry Spray for use on animals. Please use only as directed.
Aspercreme® Lidocaine Pain Relief Dry Spray can be used for children 12 years of age and older. Please refer to the drug facts label for complete dosing instructions.
Aspercreme® products can be purchased without a prescription. Please visit the "Where to buy" page to find your closest retailer.