ASPERCREME® PAIN RELIEF CREAM
Clinically proven* for pain relief associated with arthritis and joint pain.
Aspercreme® Pain Relief Cream is a fragrance-free, non-greasy topical cream with aloe. It provides fast relief from minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, and bruises.
Targeted pain relief
Works fast and lasts
Relieves joint pain
Use as directed.
*refers to active ingredient trolamine salicylate
Sizes: 1.25 oz tube | 3 oz tube | 5 oz tube
- simple backache
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- at the same time as other topical analgesics
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
For external use only
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.Do not use
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Close cap tightly after use.
Keep carton as it contains important information.
Trolamine salicylate helps create an analgesic effect.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, methylparaben, mineral oil, potassium phosphate, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings accounts to purchase certain Aspercreme® OTC products. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Plan details vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Aspercreme® products.
Aspercreme® Pain Relief Cream is used for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, sprains, and bruises.
Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing before using Aspercreme® products.
Aspercreme® products should not be used after they expire. Check the packaging for the expiration date.
Do not use more than one Aspercreme® product or any other medication at the same time. Use all products only as directed. We recommend you speak to your doctor if you have additional questions.
We do not test Aspercreme® Pain Relief Cream for use on animals. Please use only as directed.
Aspercreme® Pain Relief Cream can be used for children 12 years of age and older. Please refer to the drug facts label for complete dosing instructions.
Aspercreme® products can be purchased without a prescription. Please visit the "Where to buy" page to find your closest retailer.
What Aspercreme® Ingredients Are All About
Aspercreme® products are carefully made to provide temporary topical pain relief so you can keep doing the activities you love. Learn how we use a variety of effective ingredients.
Different Types Of Pain
From sprains and strains to bumps and bruises, everyone experiences pain differently. Learn more about the different types of pain, how it can impact your life, and how it can be addressed.
Targeted Pain Relief In Many Forms
RELATED ASPERCREME® PRODUCTS
Lidocaine Fragrance Free No-mess
Targeted pain relief that’s easy to apply, lasts, and numbs the pain away.